The health and safety of our patients is our priority.
At Greenacres Surgery, we are committed to providing quality health care during times of transmission of COVID-19 in the community.
All doctors, nurses and staff at Greenacres Surgery have complied with the SA Government mandatory vaccination for healthcare workers.
We continue to encourage everyone to seek vaccination for COVID-19, however we respect patients’ individual choice to remain un-vaccinated.
We do not discriminate against any person seeking healthcare.
To protect our patients, doctors and staff from COVID 19, we have put in place a number of precautionary measures in line with SA Health’s COVID-19 exposure risk assessment.
We thank you for your patience and support as we endeavor to keep our patients and staff safe.
Patients will be screened for any of the below symptoms:
|Fever or chills |
Congested or runny nose
|Shortness of breath |
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
If you have any of these symptoms, do not enter the surgery but contact reception on 8261 1122. A telephone consult will be offered or a car park consult organised if your covid swab test is negative.
Any patient who is not vaccinated against COVID 19 are not permitted to enter the surgery:
- They will be offered a telephone consult in the first instance
- If the doctor deems you require a face to face consult, a car park consult can be arranged.
When booking and checking in for your appointment you will be required to answer some questions:
- Do you have Cough, Cold, Flu, Sore throat, Runny nose or Fever?
- Are you waiting for results from a COVID-19 test?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has or is suspected to have COVID-19?
- Have you visited a hotspot or travelled interstate/overseas in the last 14 days?
- Are you fully immunized for COVID-19?
When inside the practice, please follow the below directions:
- Surgical masks must be worn correctly at all times, covering both nose and mouth
- You must sanitize your hands prior to entering the practice
- You must check in using the QR Code check or manually sign in on entering the practice.
- Physical distancing – 1.5m apart
- You may be asked to wait in your car or outside the practice
- Where possible, attend your appointment alone. If you require a support person, we ask that you bring one person only. For children, we ask that only one parent and no siblings attend the appointment (where possible).
We expect that our Doctors and staff are treated with respect at all times. Abusive and violent behaviour towards staff or patients will not be tolerated. Offenders will be asked to leave and may be removed from our patient list.