Whilst our Doctors always endeavour to complete all consults within a reasonable time to minimise wait-time to you, they cannot predict which complex cases are going to take longer to resolve.We appreciate your patience when this occurs and want you to know that we will do our best to attend to your case with the same level of care when it is your turn.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment
- Register with the front desk
- Complete New Patient Registration/Change of Details form
- You have a Medicare or DVA card
- Please bring any health care, pension or health insurance cards
- Any details of your current medical condition
- Any referral letters
- Details of any medication schedule you are currently administrating
- You are welcome to bring a friend or relative
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- It is preferable that mature minors (ages 13 – 16) be accompanied by a parent or guardian, but not required.
While our Doctors strive to keep patient waiting times to a minimum, the varied nature of general practice makes it difficult to run to schedule all the time. Reception staff will inform you of any delay when you arrive, and you are welcome to telephone us close to the time of your appointment to see if a delay is likely.
To make an appointment please call the practice ☎ (08) 8261 1122 and one of our friendly receptionist can assist you in booking a time.