This surgery operates on an appointment system as well as walk-in for urgent medical conditions. Standard appointments are usually made at 10-15 minute intervals only. Please advise the receptionist the accurate type of consultation required so we can assist by allocating you the appropriate time with your doctor.
When making an appointment provide
- Nature of the medical issue
- Type of consultation you require
- Short Consult (up to 10mins)
- Long Consult (up to 20mins)
- Multiple Medical Issues (more than one condition)
- Multiple Consults (for more than one member)
- Other Consults
- Appointment Date and Time
- Any referral letters
- Any special needs
- Fill in the New Patient Registration/Change of Details Form , if you are a New Patient or haven’t seen us in a while. Doing so will reduce your time spent in the waiting room.
Cancelling your appointment
We encourage patients to notify us if they are unable to attend an appointment as this enables us to offer the appointment to someone else who may really need it.
If you are unable to attend a booked appointment we greatly appreciate you letting us know as soon as possible.
Please see our Cancellation Policy for more details.